FY#54 GOLI DECA "mania" LP
- Articulating the notion of brutalism through motions of regal repetition- the goal is to break through and survive by all means necessary. Hyper-real music for the body and mind.
FY#55 TRANSHUNTER s/t LP
- A valorous automatic bridging of distant inhuman conditions and forging them in an alchemic weapon of salvation, for some.
- 500 black copies at 12 euros
- 30 test presses at 20 euros. Same packaging, in a black bag
FY#56/#57 COME TO GRIEF "the worst of times" 12"/CD
- COME TO GRIEF represents the epitome of sludge in all it's subterennean splendor.
Hand-of-doom sculpted filth that oozes with terminal disgust of life- depression and madness being the only companions delivering you to the Master.
The line-up is Terry Savastano (GRIEF, DISRUPT)- guitar and backing vocals, Chuck Conlon (GRIEF)- drums, Justin Christian (MORGION)- bass, and Jonathan Hebert- vocals and guitar.
Recorded and mixed in late 2016 by Glenn Smith at AMPS VS OHMS in Cambridge, MA. Mastered at NEW ALLIANCE EAST by Nick Zampiello.
- 400 black copies at 12 euros
- 100 clear copies at 15 euros
- 500 CDs
FY#58 DEPRESSOR s/t LP
- Industrialized crust/deathrock extending upon the bleak, dystopian visions of early GODFLESH and PITCH SHIFTER.
"During its highest achievements, Depressor repurpose Sabbath scrap into moments of meaning for those staring further down an arc of decline that their descendant riff patterns prophesied rather than perceived. Adept, effective and simplistic motifs are both well considered and carefully placed to give each note a weight of significance that paints a flurry of images which are given definition by nuanced industrial outlines. The rhythms operate in two essential modes: a flurry of electronic inheritance that strides closes next to dance music and the painful pulsing of automated impoverishment. Naturally, the former are used to drive the chase down the fracturing highways and crumbling infrastructure left in malign neglect while the latter pulses with the maddening violence of mechanical motion as it echoes across a sprawl of slowly crumbling skyscrapers. The human voice, worn from chord roughing debris, recalls Justin Broderick as readily as it reminds of UK crusters Doom to give indignant sermons that are annotated with misanthropic anguish."
The album was recorded back in 1995, remastered in 2017 at ENORMOUS DOOR.
- 347 black copies at 12 euros
- COME TO GRIEF (USA) represents the epitome of sludge in all it's subterennean splendor.
- SADO ZORA (Macedonia) will be of support with their septic uproar articulated through primitive, cruel, doom metal.